· Creating marketing content for external events, branding, digital and physical distribution using Adobe Suite.
· Auditing and maintaining of the Network’s WordPress website and managing of the site’s SEO.
· Planning and coordinating of the Talent Team’s on-campus recruitment events, tabling and physical marketing.
· Preparing of marketing reports by collecting and analyzing data related to recruitment, website traffic and trends.
· Implementing of marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing recruitment forecasts.
· Managed and provided leadership to the operations team at camp.
· Organized and delivered special event theme days for campers.
· Built strong rapport with camp directors and assisted in making daily business decisions.
· Designed and created marketing content to promote events and business.
· Worked with and provided support to visiting entertainers.
· Organized setup and greeted visitors coming for camp tours.
· Prepared camp for incoming tournament teams and prearranged technical set up and favors.
· Worked on the development of the front end design of the website and optimization of user experience.
· Created and published site content, documents and white papers for customers as well as created images and graphics for website and media use.
· Provided marketing advice on social media presence, SEO strategy and branding.
· Conducted extensive industry research and contributed to company’s start-up phase that led to company’s existence.
Managed Print Administrator, Finance
· Managed, created and sent out monthly, bi-monthly and annual billing invoices to customers on contract.
· Liaised with key customers and stake holders.
· Created and managed contract summaries for clients holding contracts with XMA Ltd.
Marketing & Recruitment Graduate Intern
· Organized and directed events aimed to increase high school students interest in college. Contributed to exponential growth in recruitment numbers.
· Designed promotional materials to advertise to potential students and promote events at the University.
· Managed and trained teams of student ambassadors on events, activities and client expectations while promoting a positive team atmosphere.
· Developed and maintained relationships with key clients such as schools and community groups in the area.
· Led Teesside University recruitment events and assisted in organizing nationwide university awareness projects.
· Implemented and coordinated social media and other digital marketing campaigns.
· Successfully organized B2B email marketing campaigns for events, conferences and outreach affairs.
· I provided support to pupils in local schools and colleges as required through activities/events which may be on or off campus.
· Worked a minimum of two recruitment or widening participation events per academic year.
· Acted as a responsible, positive role model to external visitors, stakeholders, prospective students and young people.
· Acted as an ambassador for the University.
· Assisted in the development and delivery of widening participation and recruitment activities.
· Assisted in the operational set up and running of corporate events, to include greeting and signposting visitors on campus and assisting with visitor registration.
· Assisted in the delivery of subject specific activity for academic schools.
· Followed child protection and safeguarding procedures at all times.
· Adhered to the University’s Health and Safety Policy and guidelines.
· Promoted Equality and Diversity for staff and students.